Sunday 27 April 2008

The Music of the Night (The Phantom of the Opera)

Right here in front of a PC unit lies a person who suddenly remembered someone...

I came in my friend's house when he was watching the replayed version of American Idol Season 7...

That time, it was already David Cook's number...

Guess what? I saw and heard him singing a broadway-type song...

THE MUSIC OF THE NIGHT!

Somehow, his voice is good... like what I've mentioned earlier, I remembered someone...

A Filipino-Austrian singer who won in a musical reality show in Austria... one of my idols...

VINCENT BUENO y MENDOZA...

That song made him the grand winner...

Now, please allow me to express myself in the language of all of the Filipinos around the world...

Hindi sa dahil pareho kaming Pilipino ni Vincent, ngunit banayad niya pong inawit ang awit na yaon... talagang taos sa puso niya ang kanyang pag-awit...

Kung si David Cook lang, hindi sa minamaliit ko siya... ang totoo nga ay magaling din siyang umawit, ngunit dapat niya muna marahil na matutunan na maging banayad at taos sa pag-awit...

Yun lamang po...

Good luck to you two...

No comments: