Tuesday 29 November 2011

Encounter With A Ranger on Twitter

Good morning folks!

Let's just say, I met the person who has still great significance in me. But that ain't matter now! This made me very happy to the point that I want to improve my knowledge in Japanese!



Oh yeah, DEKAGREEN retweeted on my tweet! For those who doesn't know him yet he is YOUSUKE ITOU (伊藤 陽佑, 이등양우 / 이토 요스케). He hails from the city of Sapporo (札幌市, 찰황시 / 삽뽀로시, 삿포로시) in the island of Hokkaido (北海道, 북해도 / 혹가이도, 홋카이도). And voila, I have never expected that a Japanese actor like him would retweet me! 優しいね!

It dates back when I last checked Tomokazu Yoshida's blog, and I saw his pictures with his other fellow Dekarangers, including DekaGreen. I really didn't know what strucked into my mind, but I searched for DekaGreen's blog. And when I got onto his blog, I saw his link on Twitter... which meant that I might have a chance to interact with him! And voila, he retweeted on my mention to him!



And awhile ago, I tweeted him that I really can't speak Japanese (though I managed to tweet in Kana and Kanji characters, since I have a little idea about Kanji). And guess what? He retweeted me in English! I should have made more effort in gaining more knowledge in Japanese so that I would have not bothered him to tweet in English. But it's alright, because it's an accomplishment that I made an interaction with a Japanese actor like Yousuke Itou!

Hmm, I wonder if some rangers have Twitter accounts too. I want to interact with them as well through Twitter. And how I wish, my Korean idols would respond to my tweets... ᄏᄏᄏᄏ

No comments: