Monday 31 January 2011

SBP Holy Child Parade and LHC Mini Reunion

Good afternoon!

Though I feel somewhat dizzy now, I just wanna share to you some of the photo shots that I had yesterday. Guess it was fun!



Yesterday was the Santo Niño Parade along Roxas Boulevard between Pasay City and the City of Manila. We, the Parish Youth Ministers of San Bartolome Parish represented Malabon City.



Take a closer look at the Holy Child's splendour. Doesn't it look nice?



It was around 2:oo PM when we started the parade in front of the Department of Foreign Affairs. Under the scorching heat of the sun, we made a wonderful performance. And guess it was worth it!.



WAKA WAKA WA EH EH... it was our performance piece on that day. Despite the heat, we had enjoyed the sacrifices that we made.



Guess I haven't been active in San Bartolome Parish's actives for some months since I became busy. For those who didn't have idea about my activities, I am affiliated with 3 churches in 3 different cities within Metro Manila.



But good thing that I was able to get along with them. After all, I want to re-established my lost connection with them. After all, I vowed that I'll engaged myself in their inmportant activities since I'm a member of Parish Youth Ministry of San Bartolome Parish.



Kitang-kita namanh kung gaano kami kasaya na hindi iniinda ang init ng araw. Fresh pa rin diba?



At para mawala ang stress, kailangan naman dapat ng kaunting kulitan through photo shots!



And this is the funniest part for me... nang nakasama namin si "Jolina" sa aming pictorial! Hahahaha!



Bale heto na nga pala noong nakaabot na kami sa Quirino Grandstand. Parang wala lang, hindi kami mukhang stressed. Enjoy kasi eh!




Compared to Holy Family Parish (East Kamias, Quezon City) and San Exequiel Moreno Parish (Kalookan City), ang San Bartolome Parish ang may pinakamaraming activities.




At nakuha pa naming magkulitan bago namin lisanin ang Quirino Grandstand! Say KESO!



Guess it was a tiring yet happy day! But wait... there's more!



Tada! Nakasama ko uli ang ilan sa Living Hope Chorale, my former choir group before I transferred to Coro de San Lorenzo. I was really happy and at peace when I got to be with them. Ang saya sa pakiramdam! Feeling ko, unti-unti na uling lumalabas sa akin ang diwa ng isang kasapi ng LHC! To be honest, mas nailabas ko ang tunay na ako sa grupong ito dahil dito rin ako nagsimula bilang choir member sa San Exequiel Moreno Parish. However, to be honest, I DON'T HAVE ANY PLANS OF GOING BACK TO LIVING HOPE CHORALE. Kung baga kasi, nasanay na rin ako sa Coro de San Lorenzo lalo na't napamahal na rin ako sa kanila. Pero bahala na kung saan man ako dadalhin ng kapalaran. But there's one thing na certain: I'll never break my ties with LHC members, lalo na sa mga una kong naging ka-close sa kanila.



Ang sarap pa man din ng diner namin nila Kuya Jojo, Jomar, at Jennylyn. O diba, puro nagsisimula sa letrang "J" ang mga pangalan namin? :)

No comments: