Sunday 12 October 2008

Teri de Sario - Falling

I'm afraid to fly
And I don't know why
I'm jealous of the people
who are not afraid to die

It's just that I recall
Back when I was small
Someone promised me
that they'd catch me
And then they let me fall

And now I'm fallin'
Fallin' fast again
Why do I always take a fall
When I fall in love

You think by now I've learned
Play with fire you get burned
But fire can be also warm
And that's why I return

Turn and walk away
That's what I should do
My head says go and find the door
My heart says I'll find you

And now I'm fallin', fallin’ fast again
Why do I always take a fall when I fall in love

It always turns out the same
Loving someone, losing myself
Only got me to blame
Help me I'm fallin', fallin'

Catch me if you can
Maybe this time I'll have it all
Maybe I’ll take it after all

Maybe this time I won’t fall
When I fall in love ...

No comments: