Sunday 5 October 2008

Bogeria Per Algú

Aw, how tired of me. There are a lot of things to do...
I should finish first my case presentation for my duty...
Then I will be having my community health nursing duty in Navotas City...
I have to manage my co-members in SUTIOC clan...
And I have to prepare for our incoming final exams...

Yet, I am still drowned within the depths of my utter silliness. And guess what? I still don't know whether I am happy or not. As a matter of fact, I have mixed emotions as of now. Indeed, I have nothing but only childish craziness of mine.

Daydreaming... singing... talking to myself... those are the things that I usually do. But guess what? I am more weird regarding with those silly matters that I do.

To be honest, I am serious when I feel something special for someone, either just an infatuation or already true love. Indeed, I am bold of expressing myself about those things. Unfortunately, I can only express those ones either through here or through my diary.

I admit, I am weak of expressing myself verbally to someone. After all, the high sense of pride is my tremendous sickness. Even though I know that my pride can only ruin me, I still can't escape from it. In fact, it has almost enveloped my heart and soul. And in return, I made a lot of regrets only because of the so-called pride.

I know that there's nothing wrong in expressing my true feelings for someone. But I am only afraid of the consequences that I might encounter as I go along with my crisscrossed life. True, I am afraid that the ones who are special to me will forever be gone from me. After all, I verily consider them as my blessings from above. Even though I am imperfect, I am still grateful that there are still good things that come to me from heaven.

And now, there is only one person who is in my mind right now. I guess, you readers already know that person is also very special to me, though I never had a chance to share some things about me to that person. I guess, it's not yet the end. I can still manage to get along with that person. I don't know why that person became so special to me. But my instinct tells me that I should be happy for that person never made me feel embarrassed and hurt.

But if I only get nothing, then I still have to move on with the constant flow of life. Anyway, there is still a better future that awaits beyond the horizon of time and space. So will it be then.

No comments: