Wednesday 5 March 2008

新的中国朋友

It went like this...

I have had my duty at Fatima University Medical Centre when my group had decided to divided ourselves into four parts. After our diveristy, this is the true story...

There was this group, and there were two ladies who are different from the others. What I mean is that, they speak MANDARIN because they are from CHINA!

Silly of those people, they make fun on those two ladies. But I was good enough to help them in asking and assisting their patients. At least, I informed them that I have a little idea on Mandarin. But I told them that I like Japanese and Korean than Chinese. It's not that I hate Chinese. Their so-called Hanzhi is so hard to memorise. But I told them that Putonghua itself is not hard to study. After all, I am also interested of learning their Sino-Tibetan language...

I hope that I'll see them again... And I hope that I'll find time to have bonding with them...

非常感谢你们!