Saturday 15 March 2008

Few more hours to go... before the HOLY WEEK 2008...

Magandang gabi!

Nagsanay nga pala kami kanina ng mga babasahing pangsimbahan para bukas at para sa Jueves Santo at Viernes Santo, pati na rin sa Sábado de Gloria. Hindi ko pa nga alam kung kasama nga ako para sa misa bukas.

And speaking of my hospital duty at Fatima University Medical Centre, my groupmates and I should continue it from Lunes Santo up to Miercoles Santo.

On Holy Thursday, my friends in our Parish Youth Ministry will have our Visita Iglesia. Of course, Visita Iglesia has been a long tradition of the Filipino people. And by Good Friday, my mom and I will go to Our Lady of Loreto Parish in Manila to have Via Crucis with Bagatsing Family. It is also our tradition to have it. After all, offering my sacrifice for the Lord is a great honour.

Sana nga ay maging maayos naman ang mga gagawin ko...

And by Good Friday... not to mention... my wish for JAPAN and KOREA will be published by me... may Heaven help me...