Monday 21 July 2008

4 Malls In One Day!

SM MARILAO
It was my first time to be there. It is somewhat that the ambience of the mall is good. It's quite spacious indeed. But I never had much time to tour myself in that mall. After all, I will have another chance to make myself present in that mall.


SM PAMPANGA
From Bulacan, I arrived in Pampanga at around 3:00 PM. Guess, it was my second time to be in that mall. Compare to SM Marilao, SM Pampanga is more spacious and it has more stores and food chains than in SM Marilao. Since I am of Kapampangan ancestry, I was talking to myself in KAPAMPANGAN LANGUAGE when I got there. But still, there are significant Tagalog speakers in that mall. After all, Tagalog speakers are everywhere. As to confess, I am not a good speaker of Kapampangan, though I can somehow express myself in our beautiful language.
Speaking of my stay in SM Pampanga, I felt somewhat at ease. After all, being there in my province is worth it.


ROBINSONS PAMPANGA
Just across the street from SM Pampanga, there lies another mall. But I did not stay there for long. Although there are some good stalls there, I may say that they are not that good. But guess what? I got BLACK DEVIL ROSE FLAVOUR! I'm sure my nicotine consumption will crazily rise up! DAMN!


MALABON CITISQUARE
After more than an hour of ride, I was back in my hometown. Inside the mall, I just took some conditioned air and to relax myself as well. I was not there for long - just about some 30 minutes.


Dapat nga sana, makikipag-inuman pa ako sa dalawa kong kasama na kakalabas lang nila mula sa eskwela. Pero pagod na rin ako.

Isa lang ang masasabi ko... I AM FREE!

No comments: