Monday 30 March 2009

Quezon City... back again!

Good afternoon! I'm back again here in Quezon City. And I've been staying here since last Sunday morning.

There are some sensitive reasons why I chose to stay here for the moment. But at least, I must say that I feel peaceful and tranquil. Perhaps, I shall be back in Malabon City by the next 2 or 3 months after I have made my part in reflecting on myself.

But then, I soon as I was back here, there are certain things that made me shocked. Nevertheless, I can not tell it here because it will drive me again insane.

Along with my comeback here, I'm also officially back as an altar servant of Holy Family Parish (East Kamias). After I have my seminar elsewhere with my co-servants on April 15, then I shall resume my duty as an altar servant.


"Kung ano man ang saloobin ko noon, yun pa rin hanggang ngayon! At hindi yun magbabago kailan man!"

No comments: