Sunday 31 October 2010

Halloween 2010

TRICK OR TREAT!



And because it's halloween, I'm playing Plants VS Zombies... guess it's also the motif our team during the halloween celebration in our company!

It's been more than a month since I started working in my latest company. But this one is really different from my previous jobs. It was really fun, and I really love my newest job. Nevertheless, I lose a lot of time for myself. I don't any more have time to mingle with my friends. And my identity as a netizen has decreased. Wanna know my usual activities? HOUSE and OFFICE. SLEEP and WORK. That's it.

And I must confess, I still can't let go of my childhood life. But like what they say, life goes on and on. I must accept the fact that I'm a fully grown young adult. My childhood stage has passed away, as well as my teenage life. But I must say, I really love my life. And I'm proud of what I am right now.

Well folks, that's it for now. Parang nagugutom na naman ako, eh kakakain ko lang kanina! Ano ba itong metabolismo ko?! Kaya tuloy sobra akong payat ngayon. Hindi kagaya ng iba, kaunti lang ang kinakain pero hindi naman nangangayayat. Nakakainggit naman! Oh paano, paalam na! Have a peaceful dreams... MWAHAHAHAHAHA! :D

No comments: