Saturday 10 November 2007

20 Years of Living

Oh my gosh! I just can't believe that I am now 20 years old!!! I guess, my life has been fruitful ever since... and my life will surely bloom as time passes by...

Guess, I am now done with the teenage phase of my life. Somehow, I am still happy with my life I have now. I know that I will encounter a lot of things and experiences in the future. I'm still young after all. And, my dreams are about to be fulfilled sooner or later.

Speaking of my student life, I still have one more year to study. And I only got three semesters to go before my glorious graduation. That is why I have to study harder and push stronger. And I will truly comprehend all the lessons that will be taught by my professors and clinical instructors, since I am already scheduled for my hospital tasks. And most of all, I will try to avoid things that will only ruin my studies.

Speaking of my ecclesiastic life, my role as a Parish Youth Minister in San Bartolome Parish is somewhat all right. It became easy for me to go along with my co-ministers, especially with my apprentices, "BLACK BOYS" (guess, these guys are really cool to be with). In Special Ministry of the Word, my other ministry in San Bartolome Parish, it is still uncertain of when I will be regularised in my service. And in Knights of the Altar, in Holy Family Parish Kamias, I am still agressive in returning back there to serve again as an altar server. It's because that's what my heart wants to. And I confess, I verily feel sorry for not serving there. Anyway, I am still hoping that I'll be back there before Christmas or before the year ends.

And now... I'm missing someone... the one who is so special to me... even though that person became cold in going along with other people, I can still feel the little warmth from that person's heart... I do understand that person, that's why there is no reason for me to have hard feelings... I just want to talk again with that person, even through text messaging... I do miss that person so much... guess, I didn't have time to have bonding with that person... when will that happen?

MALIGAYANG BATI SA AKIN!!!