Thursday 22 January 2009

CVLICIDÆ

I wonder why such past memories are flashing back inside my fragile mind.

It was the time when I was watching the horror movie "SHUTTER" elsewhere. It was late at night and I was mingling with my friends.

In the middle of the horror show, there's something that bothered me.

Guess what it was!

MOSQUITO!



That's right, it was only nothing but a biting mosquito.

GOTCHA! I have the mosquito killed during that time. And also, the good thing is that it was not the Aedes Aegypti mosquito.

But that's not my true point why I posted a blog entry.

I don't want to recall such memories. It only makes me suffer a lot, really.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

By the way, I would like to congratulate PRESIDENT BARACK OBAMA for taking a very big responsibility for the USA and the world as well. I wish him power and success and may he share his passion and love for everyone. Amen.

No comments: