Thursday 1 January 2009

Rainy New Year

Good day and Happy New Year!

Guess this is my newest blog entry for this year.

You guys know what? I've had a good new year celebration with some of my good friends in Malabon! Though it was raining last night, we have managed to create some exciting fireworks and firecrackers explode and crackle!

It was also my first time to celebrate New Year in a rainy moment. By the time my friends and I have entered the Year 2009, we went to our friends' houses to greet them and to have some bonding moments with them.



It was almost 3:00 AM when I got home, leaving my friends in their drinking session.

And right now, I'm here at the City of San Jose del Monte, Bulacan. I just paid a visit to my grandparents house. And I also visited my long-sought siblings. I really missed them a lot. How I wish, I'll be with my brother by time I return back to Manila.

At least, my moments during the year 2008 was somewhat fruitful and productive as well. And as for now, I have to face the challenges that await me beyond my expectations. And I have to correct my very big mistake. I guess, some of you already knew what it is.

May heavens guide me always!

No comments: