Sunday 21 March 2010

CDSL Day and Casio

Good evening!



Introducing the new keyboard of Coro de San Lorenzo... TADAH! At least it will never be hard for our choirmasters to rehearse us from the worn-out keyboard. It's all brand new!

Introducing again... Coro de San Lorenzo of San Exequiel Moreno Parish!



For more than two months that I've been serving this group, I've had lots of happy yet memorable moments. And now, I'm getting over from my past choir group, though they will always be in my heart and mind no matter what happens.

At least, I'm at ease whenever I am with these cool people. But I confess, it was colossal adjustment for me when it was my first to be with them. Nevertheless, I feel "panatag" every time I see them, back when I was a member of Living Hope Chorale.



And here's I've got to say: noong kasapi pa ako ng LHC, gumagaan ang loob ko kapag nakikita ko ang grupo ng CDSL. Hindi ko alam kung bakit. Hanggang sa nakilala ko ang tatlo sa kanila - isang tenor, isang alto, at isang soprano. Hanggang sa natuklasan ko na lang na kasapi rin nila yung dati kong kaklase noong elementarya, at narooon din yung kasintahan ng kaibigan kong taga CMU. Hanggang sa ayun na nga - naging miyembro na rin nila ako.

For sure, may ibig ngang sabihin ko bakit ko nakilala at naging kaibigan ang ilan sa kanila noong hindi pa ako CDSL. At heto na nga, kasama na nila ako.



Introducing the former choir member of Bigkis Youth Choir of San Exequiel Moreno Parish... JAYCEE! And he's the model of the electonic apple - HIHIHI!

No comments: