Wednesday 10 November 2010

Il Mio Compleanno

Happy 23rd Birthday to me!

There's nothing I could ask for! To all who made their greetings for me, either verbally or through my Facebook and Friendster accounts, THANK YOU VERY MUCH! I'm so grateful that I have met persons like you guys!

First of all, I would like to thank God for the blessings that He has given me. This is, that is to say, the best pre-Yuletide Season for me. Our Omnipotent One never brought me down, despite the fact that I'm a very sinful person. But guess what? This only proves that God is so loving to all of us. Of course, we can never avoid trials and shortcomings that come into our lives. And so, all of us should never forget to give praise and thanks to our ever-loving Creator.

And now I would like to thank my mommy who has been taking care of me ever since. I know that I'm not a good child that she expects from me, but I know that I truly love her. And now, it's now my turn to share some of my blessings to her.

And to my friends and relatives who understand and accept me as who and what I am, ARIGATOU GOZAIMASU! If it's not because of them, I would have not been that strong and determined. They also bring me joy and inspiration to move on with my mundane journey.

At sa mga taong naging espesyal sa akin, MARAMING SALAMAT SA INYO. Naging mas matatag ako lalo dahil sa inyo. MANY MANY THANKS!

Ok folks, that's it for now! CIAO!

No comments: