Monday 22 November 2010

Multi-lingual Blog... THIS ONE!

Alright, guys, here are the flags that reflect my heritages.



These flags represent the Philippines, Japan, China, Korea, Spain, France, Germany, and Italy. I'm actually from the Philippines and I'm basically fluent in Tagalog, Kapampangan, English, and Spanish but I'm looking forward in learning more Japanese (I can read Katakana and Hiragana), Korean (I can read Han'geul), Mandarin, Fukienese, Cantonese, Catalan, French, German, Italian, and other languages. I don't know why I am so fascinated in learning different languages. Perhaps there could be a reason. And whatever it could be, I'm so excited to know about it!

But sad to say, I don't have anymore enough time to immerse myself on those languages since I work in the evening for 9 hours and I sleep for the whole day. Well, who knows? I might become fluent on the languages that I would like to study!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

you are invited to follow my blog