Saturday 6 February 2010

SHOUT-OUT OF AN ENAMOURED

My bitter past was nothing but full of hurts and sorrow
But still, I have managed to rise up and move on
And as I go on, they seem and fade away
And in a while, I'd just laugh at it

Silly, isn't it?
A pain that will turn into laughter

But then... what is this?
Another sort of feeling?
There are certain memories retained in our minds
And they could either be good or bad

But looking at the brighter side
Despite of the hurts that came through
It wasn't easy to let go of somebody
Who once made me smile and laugh even without particular reason

Ironic, isn't it?
The garden in the air will just shower me some blessings

But as I meet someone
Surprising enough, resemblances are so striking
And it came to the point where past was like brought back in present
But then, my mind was shouting "don't know why you treat me so bad, that's why I need to know..."

Astonishing isn't it?
"C'est la vie" as the saying goes in this Romance language

I don't know what to do
I stutter and I stumble down
Only because of this uncertain feeling
Will this be the matter again that would happen to me?

No comments: