Friday 7 May 2010

KOA RENEWAL FORMATION 2010

Good evening!

Grabe, mukhang haggard na haggard na nga ako by time I faced myself at the mirror. Am I stressed?

Anyway, kasama ako kanina sa KOA Renewal Formation 2010 sa Immaculate Conception Cathedral in Cubao along with my co-altar servers and other altar knights from the different parish churches within the Cubao Diocese. It was happy yet fulfilling experience to me as an altar server.

Why did I say that it was fulfilling? For more half a decade that I have been serving as an altar server, there are still a lot of things that were not yet stored in my mind. I could still remember the times that I committed some inevitable mistakes during mass service. Nevertheless the saying "EXPERIENCE IS THE BEST TEACHER" is what dwells in me. I must say, to learn more things in accordance of my service for God and people is what makes me at ease.

Oh well, this is for now. I would like to give this credit to those people who made our renewal formation possible. I would like to express to them my deepest gratitude. My prayers will be with them as long as I live.


Anyway, feel free to view my friend's videos. They are really cool!





Angele Dei... qui custos es mei... me, tibi commissum pietate superna... hodie illumina, custodi... rege et guberna... AMEN!

No comments: