Wednesday 8 December 2010

Blogging while Working... hahahaha! :D

Good evening.

It's the feast of the Immaculate Conception of the Blessed Virgin Mary. Sad to say, I wasn't able to attend the Holy Mass because I woke up at 5:30 PM and the mass started at 6:00 PM. But anyway, maraming salamat sa Tambalang Balahura at Balasubas na sina Nicolehyala at Chris Tsuper dahil naalala ko ang naturang Kapistahan. Siksik liglig na umaapaw... TING!

Ganun talaga kapag subsob na sa trabaho. You almost don't know kung ano na ang nangyayari sa kapaligiran. Dahil buong magdamag akong nakababad sa trabaho at buong maghapon naman akong natutulog. Nevertheless, I enjoy my work. Yun nga lang, halos wala na rin akong panahon sa sarili ko. I can't even enjoy my night-offs on weekends because I only stay at home with my brand new Nokia C3-00 mobile phone. Honestly, I want to break free, but I can't do it because I'm now in the stage of true adulthood. I'm not anymore a kid nor a teenager to think of childish matters. But my heart and mind is still attached with those kind of matters. I really can't let go of my childhood life.

And as I'm doing this blog entry here in my office, dito ko na rin marahil naibubuhos yung kaunting bigat sa kalooban ko. Speaking of my relationship with my mom, maayos naman kami kahit na may alitan sa amin paminsan-minsan. Pero ganun talaga kapag mahal niyo ang isa't isa. About my friends, ayun at hindi ko na rin sila nakakasama nang madalas lalo na't may trabaho na ang iba sa amin habang mga tambay pa ang marami sa kanila (Peace my friends! I love you!). Pero sana naman ay makahanap na rin sila ng maayos na trabaho.

But you know what? Ngayong sandali ko lang napagtanto, that this is a big blessing for me. You know why? From an ordinary account in our call centre company, I was promoted to work for an account in Spanish language. And Spanish means more money! And what is amazing about this? I was the only one in our Spanish account who did not take any course in Spanish! Isn't it that great? But still, I need to take a Spanish course to sharpen my overall proficiency, puesto que el idioma español es uno de mis idiomas favoritos. Pero quiero aprender el japonés y el coreano más que español e italiano, jajaja.

Vale, voy a trabajar otra vez. Tengo que recibir más llamadas para recibir más dinero, jajaja. PAALAM!

No comments: