Wednesday 16 November 2011

REPOSTED by TEYR PART 1

THIS BLOG ENTRY WAS POSTED BY MY SCHOOLMATE "TEYR" ON HIS BLOG ALMOST 3 YEARS AGO. HERE'S HOW HIS STORY WENT:


This happened last Wednesday(January 14) but my classmate and seatmate, Mitch, told me the whole story the next day, Thursday (January 15).

hmm.. To start things up. What is a Doppelganger?

At dahil tinatamad ako mag-define, buti nalang andito si ever-reliable search engine. hehehe

According to wikipedia:
Doppelgänger or "Fetch", is the ghostly double of a living person, a sinister form of bilocation.
The word "doppelgänger" is a German loanword. It derives from Doppel (double) and Gänger (goer),[1] although the German part word -gänger only occurs in compound nouns. As is true for all other common nouns in German, the word is written with an initial capital letter.

In English, the word is conventionally uncapitalized (doppelgänger). It is also common to drop the diacritic umlaut, writing "doppelganger." The correct alternative German spelling is "Doppelgaenger."

In the vernacular, "Doppelgänger" has come to refer (as in German) to any double or look-alike of a person. The word is also used to describe the sensation of having glimpsed oneself in peripheral vision, in a position where there is no chance that it could have been a reflection. They are generally regarded as harbingers of bad luck. In some traditions, a doppelgänger seen by a person's friends or relatives portends illness or danger, while seeing one's own doppelgänger is an omen of death. In Norse mythology, a vardøger is a ghostly double who precedes a living person and is seen performing their actions in advance.



Well, here's Mitch experience:

It was a Wednesday. She took the LRT on her way home. She's on the side of the station going to Baclaran, then she claim that she saw me on the other side of the station. She said that I'm wearing my school uniform, with my usual get-up as well as my body bag. The ???? ??????? (I'M SORRY BUT I HAD TO CUT HIS NAME TO RESPECT HIS PRIVACY) whom she saw rode the train going Monumento.

The next day, she told me then that she saw me. I answered back, " o talaga? san mo nakita sa underpass, sa may parian, o sa lawton? di kita nakita"

She answered back, "sa may LRT."
I got confused and said, "hmm, sigurado ka bang ako yun? hindi ako nag-lrt kahapon(wednesday) eh. Nung tuesday oo, pero hindi kahapon."

But she said she's sure, really super sure!

I even claimed that if I rode the LRT yesterday, I should've wearing my P.E uniform since it was my last class and I usually go home wearing my p.e uniform.

I recalled that I had thesame experience way back from my elementary days.
Classrooms were not airconditioned during those years. Doors are just kept open for ventilation besides the electric fan and ceiling fan. I was the super shy-type of student way back then that I seldom talk to teachers even if I needed something. Then one of my teachers while seating on the teacher's chair shouted, "Tawagin nyo nga si ???? ???? (OOPS GOTTA CUT IT AGAIN), bakit lumabas yun ng hindi nagpapaalam?" I heard her voice while seating on my chair. My classmates then told my teacher that I was sitting on my chair the whole period and never stood up. And silence just echoed all over the classroom. I can even recall that before dismissal that day, my adviser, who is a religion teacher, together with my classmates prayed for me. Ako naman, hindi ko alam kung ano nangyayari. That floor was really haunted, I guess. One teacher left the school because of a traumatic experience as well.

HAhaha, I never thought that I'll have two experiences with those carbon copier.
Who knows, the next day. I won't wake up anymore *knock on wood*

The thing that I realized is that WE are REALLY living in a MYSTERIOUS but CRUEL WORLD.

-Teyr (not his real name)

No comments: