Thursday 17 November 2011

REPOSTED by TEYR PART 2

THIS BLOG ENTRY WAS POSTED BY MY SCHOOLMATE "TEYR" ON HIS BLOG ALMOST 3 YEARS AGO.


At first, I thought it was a little weird.

A week ago, I posted the Doppelganger incident which I found very weird.

I also posted of what doppelganger can bring, I have included that it can bring sickness or even death.

Last Wednesday, exactly a week after my classmate saw my so called "evil twin" at an LRT Station, I got sick.

Now that's weirder, isn't it? Hahaha.

It started with a headache last Wednesday night, I slept through it thinking that when I wake up the next day, I would feel superb again.

But the next day, oh great! I feel.... AWFUL! the hell! I had a fever thursday, whole day. I was supposed to go to school but I really feel bad. Then suddenly, i recalled that we'll have a long quiz on one my subjects. Then, I also remembered that it is our college week celebration. So, I wasn't really sure if we'll have class or what.

What a great timing! I'm sick then I don't even know if i should check out my class or not.
I decided to go to school. Took a bath, wear my school uniform. then, took off. I arrived at my class 15 minutes late, I was really worried because I'm late. As I entered the room,

Yeah Great! my classmates were there. The prof? WALA!

I waited until 12 noon, then I decided to go home! (sayang Effort! Na-stressed pa ko!)

Ayun, pagdating ko sa bahay! Bagsak ang katawan, kain ng lunch then tulog.I slept for almost the whole day! Pagkagising ko gabi na! Ayun, ang bigat ng katawan ko.

Was it a coincidence? or was it the doppelganger's fault? I dont know. All I know is that I'm part of the blame. (or should I take all the blamehehehe). Kasi nung Wednesday, before sumakit yung ulo ko, I had my p.E class which is the Hellball este Volleyball pala. Ayun, nakalimutan ko pala magbaon ng Pamalit na T-shirt kaya umuwi ako na yung pawis na pawis na P.E shirt ang suot ko. Then kinagabihan, ayun sumakit na ulo ko.


Buti nalang talaga na nataon na wala masyadong klase nung nagkasakit ako. And THANK GOD I feel like I'm stronger than IRONMAN again! =)

MORAL LESSON??
KILL THAT F*&*^ DOPPELGANGER! hahahaha

-TEYR (not his real name)


********************************

Alright, here's my only comment about my schoolmate's entry: Can a doppelgänger be killed?

No comments: