Monday 30 November 2009

BoA Deluxe Album... now here in the Philippines!

Good day!

Guess today is the last day of Nursing Licensure exams. It actually started yesterday. Guess it's really pressurising! And I don't want to think about it!



The above image is from BoA Deluxe album. I should have known that it was released here in the Philippines on November 18, 2009. Awesome! I can't believe that BoA's latest album is now released!

1. I Did It For Love (featuring Sean Garrett)
2. Energetic
3. Did Ya
4. Look Who's Talking
5. Eat You Up
6. Obsessed
7. Touched
8. Scream
9. Girls On Top
10. Dress Off
11. Hypnotic Dancefloor
12. Energetic [Radio Edit]
13. Control
14. Crazy About

I'm so excited to have one today! If only BoA knew how much I idolise her. Honestly, she's my most favourite singer more than I do with my favourite Filipino singers. After all, we're both Asians and no one can opt me from liking her!

How I wish, BoA will make a breakthrough here in the Philippines! Surely, I'm her number 1 Filipino fan!

No comments: