Thursday 26 November 2009

Facebook Stuffs

Good day!

Here are some of my pics from Facebook Applications. I must confess, I'm madly obsessed with Facebook apps!

Here's the picture of my restaurant from the application RESTAURANT CITY (by PlayFish)



Looks very Asian eh? And I named it NIKKAN-HANIL. Guess it's obviously from Japanese and Korean! And my servings? ASIAN and EUROPEAN dishes. Let's take a look at my interior part of my restaurant!



Colourful, isn't it?

And here's the picture of my farm from the application FARMVILLE (by ZYNGA)



As you see, those are the flags of Japan and Korea! It was not that hard for me to construct those flags. By next time, I'll construct the Philippine flag in my farm using hay bales!

And look at my farm, lots of animals!



Why not play these games on Facebook? It sure will be fun!

No comments: