Friday 18 December 2009

Life after College

Good evening!

Guess Christmas 2009 is fast approaching. Only few days left before the core season. Bright lights, children carol, and merry music make me feel like Christmas is indeed in the air. But there's one thing that I really miss - school life.

For more than 2 decades that I had been attending school, this is my first time to miss schooling so much. I miss the moments with classrooms, classmates, schoolmates, teachers, and books that I used to bring. And most especially, I miss the moments wherein I commit mistakes, but learn to value it - for experience is the best teacher.

In fact, I'm still planning of taking another course. Perhaps, I wasn't brave enough to let go of schooling. And perhaps, I still would like to learn more things. After all, I'm still young to stop me from being educated. But my mother had done her part in sending me to school. I guess, I need to find a way to send myself to an educational institution using my own financial efforts.


MAYA-MAYA DAY CARE CENTER
under Ms. Rosalina Mana



SAINT GABRIEL ACADEMY
Kinder 2 (Santan) under Mrs. Virginia A. de Guzman
Grade 1 (Maunawain) under Ms. Babiet Mabborang
Grade 2 (Saint Thomas) under Mrs. Susana Ganibo
Grade 3 (Saint Augustine) under Ms. Myla Luz Peñaflor
Grade 4 (Saint Paul) under Ms. Ma. Lourdes Sanguyo
Grade 5 (Joy) under Ms. Elenita Cabañero
Grade 6 (Joshua) under Ms. Sylvia A. Elli



ESPIRITU SANTO PAROCHIAL SCHOOL
Freshman (Perseverance) under Mrs. Josephine Aseo
Sophomore (Our Lady of Fatima) under Ms. Rhoda V. Maximo
Junior (Saint Ignatius) under Ms. Korina Eleda
Senior (Saint Martin) under Mr. Dexter Edrosa


OUR LADY OF FATIMA UNIVERSITY
too many to mention...

Perhaps, my memory is still essentially sharp.

To all the people who made my present entity possible, THANK YOU VERY MUCH AND MERRY CHRISTMAS!

No comments: